October 10th and 11th, 2020
Festival Hours: Sat. 9-6 and Sun. 10-5
We are again planning the best festival and have been working on the details the past several months.
We would like to invite you to participate in our festival.
Our activities will include the Antiques Street Fair and Collectibles, an Arts & Craft Show, Make It Take It Crafts, Make It Take It Scarecrows, carnival rides, inflatable activities, live entertainment, many children and family fun activities, food vendors, activity vendors and merchandise vendors.
Of course we have all our great merchants in the downtown with the red carpet service laid out to our festival visitors.
There are several different categories and you need to determine which category you belong in. The Appleumpkin committee may review all applications and if a category does not deem to be correct, you will be notified.
2020 Vendor Applications
- Antiques & Street Fair – products must be classified as an antique or collectible items
- Arts & Crafts – products must be personally handcrafted, handmade or personally produced; see application for more details. Arts & Craft Vendors please contact The Tecumseh Area Chamber of Commerce at
517-423-3740 with questions or for application information.
- Activities – interaction especially to children, from youngsters to late teens, much may be hands-on activity, construction, participation in a game, etc.
- Food – only product sold are foods meant for consumption immediately, inspected by the health dept.
- General – businesses that normally do festivals, home-based businesses, products are manufactured, imported; may also be a service business making contacts, appointments, demonstrating, etc.
- Non-Profits – organizations promoting their areas of interest with possible fundraising.
We are excited about our plans and anticipate an extremely successful festival. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions, please contact Jan Fox at one of the ways listed below.