Tecumseh's 13th Annual Ice Sculpture Festival
January 15-16, 2022
Looking for a fun outdoor event for your family? The downtown will have over 35 ice sculptures for you to see. Also new this year, life size balloon sculptures will adorn the sidewalks during the event. Try your hand at our Scavenger Hunt through the participating merchants. Downtown Tecumseh welcomes you to enjoy the weekend winter festivities!
GOLD SPONSOR: Old National Bank and Visit Lenawee
SILVER SPONSORS: Kirchhoff Automotive, Tecumseh Central Business Association, Tecumseh Downtown Development Authority
BRONZE SPONSORS: Stimpson & Associates
Ice Sculpture Festival Map and Scavenger Hunt clues
* Schedule subject to change.
2022 Event Schedule
Saturday Only Events:
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Ice Sculpture Carving Demonstrations
Downtown Tecumseh - Chicago Blvd. and North & South Evans St.
- Dueling Ice Sculpture Carving Competitions
Downtown Tecumseh on South Evans St. (Two competitions throughout the afternoon)
Sponsored by Visit Lenawee
Sunday Only Events:
- Eagle Encounter with Michigan Avian Experience
Learn all about the majestic Eagle and see this beautiful bird during the festival.
Saturday and Sunday Events:
Saturday 10:00am - 5pm Sunday 12:00 pm - 4pm
- Michigan Balloon Artist
Life size balloon sculptures throughout downtown.
- Enjoy shopping at area merchants and great food at local area restaurants.
- Meander the Downtown area and enjoy the sculptures with family and friends.
- Scavenger Hunt Activity - Downtown Tecumseh at participating merchants.
Find all the hidden items and enter a drawing for 1 of 2 $25.00 Chamber checks to be used at any participating chamber member.
- Sales & Specials: Downtown merchants
- Great Food: Downtown restaurants and local restaurant
- *Schedule and times are subject to change.
Please call 517-424-6818 for further information.